Halloween lovers go out ALL for Halloween. Sure, other holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving make people feel warm and comfortable inside while decorating the halls, but Halloween has a sense of humor and play. Since decorating Halloween does not always mean that you should always be scared, please suggest some of these funny and beautiful Cute Halloween Quotes for cards, decorations, T-shirts, or anything else.
So everything else that happens in the world and people are still shocked to see you in the theater, funny and beautiful can be a way to decorate your living room for a great night. In Tennessee this week, neighbors actually called the police family because they thought Halloween decorations were a crime in itself. Talk about No. The ceremony. In. Everything.
So don’t fool people with lots of Zombies or clown killers. (Or do it: We’re not your bosses!) Here are some fun and exciting quotes for all your Halloween decorating and card writing needs.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Cute Halloween Quotes
- 2 2. “Hey, beautiful.”
- 3 3. “This witch can be bribed with candy.”
- 4 4. “Something wicked this way comes.”
- 5 5. “Wednesday Addams is my BFF.”
- 6 6. “Trick or treat yourself!”
- 7 7. “You say ‘witch’ like it’s a bad thing?”
- 8 8. “Eat, drink, and be scary!”
- 9 9. “If you got it, haunt it.”
- 10 10. “I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.”
- 11 11. “Creep it real this Halloween.”
- 12 12. “At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice.
- 13 13. “Stay spooky.”
- 14 14. “If one door closes, and another one opens, your house is probably haunted.”
- 15 15. “Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.”
- 16 16. “The only thing getting lit this Halloween are my fall scented candles. “
- 17 17. Where my ghouls at?”
Best Cute Halloween Quotes
1. “There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.”
Charlie Brown and his little buddy Linus really knew what they were doing.
2. “Hey, beautiful.”
If you’re looking for a simple greeting card opener, this one’s a classic.
3. “This witch can be bribed with candy.”
Or ghost, zombie…pretty much any spooky creature of your choice.
4. “Something wicked this way comes.”
Okay, we stole this from Shakespeare’s Macbeth, but it would make a cute entryway banner or graphic t-shirt.
5. “Wednesday Addams is my BFF.”
This makes a cute office-appropriate Halloween t-shirt, but could also work for a statement piece somewhere else.
6. “Trick or treat yourself!”
Be like Tom and Donna every day.
7. “You say ‘witch’ like it’s a bad thing?”
We all have special powers.
8. “Eat, drink, and be scary!”
We would definitely come to your Halloween party if this was on the invite.
9. “If you got it, haunt it.”
Get it, ladies.
10. “I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.”
Jay Hawkins’ classic line is the best way to send bae a little Halloween love.
11. “Creep it real this Halloween.”
Classic dad joke.
12. “At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice.
Make sure you inform your local vampires.
13. “Stay spooky.”
14. “If one door closes, and another one opens, your house is probably haunted.”
That’s deep, people.
15. “Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.”
Okay, this line from Nightmare on Elm Street might not make people feel totally comfortable at your Halloween gathering, but it is properly creepy.
16. “The only thing getting lit this Halloween are my fall scented candles. “
For those of us who don’t need alcohol to have FUN!
17. Where my ghouls at?”
Okay, okay, we’re sorry.
With cute quotes like this for all of your decorating needs, you’re already the Halloween queen.
Even though Halloween only happens once a year, that doesn’t mean you haven’t been planning your costume since October. The possibilities are endless: vampire, mermaid, or superhero. Enter a gorgeous playlist and get ready for a night of stress after painting a pumpkin and watching a marathon of Halloween flicks.
These Halloween Cute Quotes are a fun way to show off a frightening (or lovely!) photo of your outfit. Your followers won’t be able to leave you without a heart. Choose one of these excellent frightening quotes for your Halloween Instagram captions if you want to leave your friends speechless.