Halloween Quotes From Movies
“Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.” Halloween Movies Quotes
“- Alexia: You’re not going to let her go to school like that, are you?
– Ben Wheaton: Well, now, Alexia, I seem to recall seeing you in the same outfit a few months ago.
– Alexia: But it was Halloween!”
KATHERINE HEIGL – Alexia Wheaton
SCOTT WILKINSON – Ben Wheaton
“When did Halloween go from dressing up like a princess to dressing up like a whore?”
EMMA ROBERTS – Sloane
“Look, I know the odds are the love of my life isn’t going to magically walk through that door in a pumpkin costume at 2:43 in the morning. But it just seems as nice a spot as any to just, you know, sit and wait.” Halloween Movies Quotes 2021
JOSH RADNOR – Ted Mosby
“Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.”
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Barney Stinson
“- Countess: How many days left till Halloween, Sebastian?
– Sebastian: Oh, a little more than a week, Countess. I told you not to worry.
– Countess: Not to worry? How amusing. But then you’re not the one who needs to have the virgin blood of a young man not once, but three times before All Hallows Eve. Not to worry? Being a vampire in the 20th century is a nightmare!
– Sebastian: Did we get up on the wrong side of the coffin this evening?”
LAUREN HUTTON – Countess
CLEAVON LITTLE – Sebastian
“- Daniella Eastman: What is that? A laughing apple?
– Carla Robbins: No. It’s a little solid gold pumpkin Norman doesn’t know he bought for me yet. It’s for Halloween.”
NASTASSJA KINSKI – Daniella Eastman
CASSIE YATES – Carla Robbins
“A long, long time ago, it was a night of great power. When the days grew short, the spirits of the dead, returned to their homes to warm themselves by the fire’s side. All across the land, huge bonfires were lit. Oh, there was a marvelous celebration. People danced, and they played games, and they dressed up in costumes, hoping to ward off the evil spirits. Especially the boogeyman.”
JANICE KNICKREHM – Mrs. Blankenship
“- John: It just occurred to me today that I’ve never celebrated Halloween before.
– Molly: And why’s that?
– John: Oh, we’ve got a psychotic serial killer in the family who loves to butcher people on Halloween, and I just thought it in bad taste to celebrate.”
JOSH HARTNETT – John
MICHELLE WILLIAMS – Molly
“- Ada Kurtzman: Your father says you’re not going out dressed that way.
– Ben Kurtzman: And I’m not changing.
– Ada Kurtzman: He says he’s not changing.
– Nate Kurtzman: I want a talk to Hitler.
– Ada Kurtzman: He has a swastika on his arm and big black boots! He’s wearing big black boots! He came down the stairs in them with swastikas all over!
– Nate Kurtzman: Put the Führer on the phone!”
BEBE NEUWIRTH – Ada Kurtzman
BEN FOSTER – Ben Kurtzman
JOE MANTEGNA – Nate Kurtzman
“It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”
CHARLES CYPHERS – Brackett
“- Conal Cochran: Halloween, the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago when the hills ran red with the blood of animals and children.
– Daniel Challis: Sacrifices.
– Conal Cochran: It was part of our world… our craft.
– Daniel Challis: Witchcraft.
– Conal Cochran: To us, it was a way of controlling our environment.”
DAN O’HERLIHY – Conal Cochran
TOM ATKINS – Daniel Challis
“- Angela: I was thinking more along the lines of a seance.
– Judy: A seance?
– Helen: Isn’t that a little chancy? I mean this is Halloween, the night when all the creepy things are supposed to stalk the earth. I mean there’s no telling what we’ll drudge up, especially in this old place.”
AMELIA KINKADE – Angela
CATHY PODEWELL – Judy
ALLISON BARRON – Helen
“- Richie: Boogeyman is coming!
– Tommy: Leave me alone!
– Boy: He doesn’t believe us.
– Richie: Don’t you know what happens on Halloween?
– Tommy: Yeah. We get candies.
– Boy and Richie in unison: Boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman!”
MICKEY YABLANS – Richie
BRIAN ANDREWS – Tommy
“It’s Halloween, it’s prom night, there’s a psycho loose, so don’t open the door, don’t answer the phone, don’t look in the attic, don’t go to the bathroom, don’t go into the ocean, and don’t go into space cause no one can hear you scream. Signed, a friend”.
STELLA STEVENS – Mrs. Doctor Graves
“When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed his sister to death. He was locked up for years in Smith’s Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. Soon after, Halloween became another word for mayhem! One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago, Halloween night, Michael and Jamie vanished.”
PAUL RUDD – Tommy Doyle
“- Ellie Grimbridge: Irish Halloween masks?
– Daniel Challis: In California, you never know.” Halloween Movies Quotes
STACEY NELKIN – Ellie Grimbridge
TOM ATKINS – Daniel Challis
“It’s almost time, kids. The clock is ticking. Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon, followed by the Big Giveaway. Don’t miss it. And don’t forget to wear your masks. The clock is ticking. It’s almost time.”
TOMMY LEE WALLACE – Silver Shamrock Commercial Announcer
“- Norma: Oh. Miss Tate. I didn’t mean to make you jump. It’s Halloween. I guess everyone’s entitled to one good scare.
– Laurie Strode: I’ve had my share.”
JANET LEIGH – Norma
JAMIE LEE CURTIS – Laurie Strode
“You always ignore me! Ever since I was 7-years-old for Halloween and I dressed up as a carrot and you two snuck off without me. I’m just as much a part of this family as either of you… and I want a fight!”
LISA KUDROW – Maddy Mozell
“Brian, Halloween’s not until October.”
MAX PERLICH – Yabbo
“- Anne Strieber: You were frightened by a Halloween mask?
– Whitley Strieber: Yes.
– Anne Strieber: A Halloween mask frightened you?
– Whitley Strieber: Is there an echo? Yes.”
LINDSAY CROUSE – Anne Strieber
CHRISTOPHER WALKEN – Whitley Strieber
“- Lead Cop: They got killed on devil’s night, but they were gonna get married on Halloween? Who gets married on Halloween?
– Albrecht: Nobody.”
ROCK TAULBEE – Lead Cop
ERNIE HUDSON – Albrecht
“Whoa… what is this, trick or treat?”
CATHERINE MARY STEWART – Regina Belmont
“Halloween in Hollywood is redundant.” Halloween Movies Quotes
JAMES GARNER – Sgt. Aloysius ‘Al’ Mackey